ONE PARK DRIVE
The Art of Doing Business
Avida introduces One Park Drive, a boutique office building set to rise in Bonifacio Global City, the home of passionate minds.
One Park Drive is Avida’s first venture into office property development. It caters to business owners of small to medium enterprises who need an office space with the right size for their dynamic business operations. Now, business owners have the opportunity to hold office in Bonifacio Global City, one of the country’s flourishing and prestigious commercial and business districts, and give their company’s image a boost.
Indicative price: 146,000 per square meter
HLURB LTS No. 29269
Completion date: February 1, 2017
Owner and Developer: BG North Properties, Inc.
One Park Drive received an award from The Asia Pacific Property Awards 2015 – Highly Commended Commercial High-rise Development Philippines
One Park Drive is set to rise at the corner of 9th Avenue and 11th Drive in Bonifacio Global City. It is very near places of interests such as the Bonifacio High Street and Market!Market!, and the lush open space right across provides a breather from work, giving you a well-balanced work-play lifestyle.
Address: 9th Ave cor 11th Drive, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- .61 Km to St. Luke’s
- 1.5 Km to Market! Market!
Units and Floor Plans
Unit A: 65 sq.m.
Unit B: 132 sq.m.
Unit C: 150 sq.m.
UNIT DETAILS AND TURNOVER CODITION
One Park Drive’s office units are customizable, allowing office unit owners to tailor-fit their office’s lay-out and set the mood and feel through their own design.
- Conference/Function room, open deck and cafeteria at the 7th floor
- Open deck and lounge at the rooftop
- Spacious corridor width at approximately 1.8 meters
- 100% back-up power
- Façade with 60% glass ratio
PERMITTED AND RESTRICTED USES
- Satellite offices for back room operations or client interface
– Construction related business for administrative works
– Manufacturing business but only for administrative works and no production of goods
- Any business but use of space shall be desk jobs
– Retail business but administrative work and no distribution of merchandise
– Food business but no storage of goods and administrative work only (ex. Accounting
- Any type of firm as long as use shall be maintained to administrative, back of room operations or client interface
– Law Firms
– Accountancy Firms
– HR Firms
– Advertising Firms
– Engineering Firms
– Interior Design Firms
– Architectural Firms
Restricted uses as determined by the Declarant of the Condominium Corporation:
- Uses that materially increase the occupants
– Employment and recruitment agencies
– Testing center
– Paying office
- Uses that will compromise the security of the building
– Embassy / Consular office
- Uses that interfere with the use, enjoyment, or occupancy of other units or common areas
– Machine shop
– Industrial/ Manufacturing facilities
– Retail outlets of goods/merchandise
- Uses that are improper, offensive, or annoying to other owners
– Uses that are illegal or immoral activities
– Uses that require the owner to reside overnight on a more or less permanent basis