A prominent location. A space that suits your needs. Value for your investment.
Avida introduces Capital House, the second boutique office building set to rise in the heart of Bonifacio Global City, the home of passionate minds.
Capital House is designed for the small and medium-sized businesses and owners of stable and expanding businesses. Enjoy functional features and top-quality modern conveniences in a complete package that’s within your means. With Capital House, you get more than just an office, you get a dynamic and well-balanced work-play lifestyle that will allow your enterprise to reach greater heights.
Indicative price: Php160,000 per square meter
HLURB TLTS No. ENCRFO 14-09-031
Completion date: December 1, 2017
Owner and Developer: BG North Properties, Inc.
Capital House is set to rise at the corner of 34th Street and 9th Avenue in Bonifacio Global City. Dubbed as the Active North side, it is very near places of interest such as The Turf and the planned BGC Sports Complex.
Address: 34th St. cor. 9th Ave., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
- .61 Km to St. Luke’s
- 1.5 Km to Market! Market!
- Multi-purpose rooms and open deck at the 8th floor
- Open deck and lounge at the rooftop
- Provision for cafeteria concessionaire
- Spacious corridor width at approximately 1.6 meters
- 100% back-up power
- Façade with 60% glass ratio
|Number of floors||26 Floors|
|19 Office floors|
|6 Podium parking floors (+ 3 Basement parking)|
|1 Ground floor retail|
|Number of units||222 Office units|
|14 Units per floor|
|Modal area||Unit A, 62 sq.m.|
|Number of parking slots||454 Parking slots|
|Number of elevators||7 Elevators|
|6 Elevators for office and podium parking|
|1 Elevator for basement parking|
|Completion date||December 2017|
|Turnover date||2nd Quarter of 2018|
Typical Floor Plan
9th to 24th Floor
No. of Units/floor
UNIT DETAILS AND TURNOVER CODITION
Capital House’s office units are customizable, allowing office unit owners to tailor-fit their office’s lay-out and set the mood and feel through their own design.
|Fire Detection & Alarm||
PERMITTED AND RESTRICTED USES
- Satellite offices for back room operations or client interface
- Construction related business for administrative works
- Manufacturing business but only for administrative works and no production of goods
- Any business but use of space shall be desk jobs
- Retail business but administrative work and no distribution of merchandise
- Food business but no storage of goods and administrative work only (ex. Accounting works).
- Any type of firm as long as use shall be maintained to administrative, back of room operations or client interface
- Law Firms
- Accountancy Firms
- HR Firms
- Advertising Firms
- Engineering Firms
- Interior Design Firms
- Architectural Firms
Restricted uses as determined by the Declarant of the Condominium Corporation:
- Uses that materially increase the occupants
- Employment and recruitment agencies
- Testing center
- Paying office
- Uses that will compromise the security of the building
- Embassy / Consular office
- Uses that interfere with the use, enjoyment, or occupancy of other units or common areas
- Machine shop
- Industrial/ Manufacturing facilities
- Retail outlets of goods/merchandise
- Uses that are improper, offensive, or annoying to other owners
- Uses that are illegal or immoral activities
- Uses that require the owner to reside overnight on a more or less permanent basis